Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Printables

Are you a blogger with too many passwords and Id's to remember?? I know I have a ton and I hate spending 20 minutes trying to log into an account because I forgot my user name and password.  So, I've created a user id list printable to keep all those user id's and passwords organized and in one place.  This printable isn't as fancy as some of the ones I have seen on Pinterest, but this one is free to download and does the same job as the other fancy ones.  I created this in Microsoft Word.  I also have a few more blogger printables that I have created, you can download them all for free on my website.  Click HERE to visit my printables page and get organized! :)
Do you need a certain printable you can't find online for free?? Let me know what you need on the printable and I can create one for you. Here is a look at the User ID List you can download on my site.
 
Have fun getting organized! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment