Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Power wheels review

I have to do a review on the power wheel's jeep we bought for our girls for Christmas. We spent $250 on this jeep and it was honestly the best $250 we've ever spent!! Here is a pic of them having a blast:

We bought the jeep at Walmart and I purchased the 3 year protection plan with it in case anything happens.   It has great battery life. My girls will get about 2-3 consistent hours worth of drive time out of it before it needs to be plugged in (I should mention this is driving through the back yard with a lot of grass which uses more power). The jeep comes with a 12-volt battery. It has two speeds (low and high) and also has reverse. It comes with the nice princess stickers to. My girls LOVE this jeep! This is the only thing they every want to play with and will play with it for hours. Every parent should buy one of these for their kids.. you'll be "the best mom ever" if you do! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment