Monday, June 23, 2014

It works face mask review

I am reviewing an It Works face mask today.  I went to an It Works party Saturday night and I found out what a great company they are!! You can be a distributor for just $99 and the kit includes wraps, catalogs, and training materials to get you started.  Both my aunt and my mom are selling It Works and they are both making really good money doing this.  My aunt is making enough income to work from home and she's gaining new customers and distributors everyday.  The products pretty much sell themselves because they are all amazing.  A girl at the party lost 4 inches with just one wrap! Now on to the face mask I tried.  I have a major issue with acne and I've tried A LOT of products for this.  I've never seen results like this.  The mask itself was a combination of their "greens" powder and the defining gel.  You mix the two together in a small bowl so its a paste like material and apply with your finger to your face.  I'll warn you... you will be pretty green! lol. You wear the mask for about 45 minutes.  It does harden on your face and it will feel tight.  After the 45 minutes you just wash it off with water and your done.  This made my face feel AH-Mazing!! It is very soft even still today.  It got rid of the redness on my forehead and it reduced the amount of pimples I have by a lot!  I had some left over to use again this week so I will post before and after pictures soon :)  If you would like to know more information about It Works visit my website www.theultimatewahmomma.com and click the It Works link on my "work from home" page.

No comments:

Post a Comment