Thursday, June 19, 2014

Avon firm and restore lotion review

My first product review has to be an Avon product.. mainly because I love Avon products and I sell them!

I started using this skin so soft firming lotion from Avon a few weeks ago.  The bottle says to use twice per day on target area's you want to firm (hips, buttocks, & waist).  The bottle also says you should see results with in 2 weeks.  I used it as directed and it really does work!  I can tell my skin is more firm and toned in the area's I applied it.  The lotion also keeps my skin moist all day.  Even after washing my hands constantly they still felt like I just applied the lotion.  This doesn't make your skin feel oily or greasy and it has a great smell.  I personally love this product and would recommend it to anyone! You can purchase this here: www.youravon.com/acorner. Check back for more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment