Monday, June 30, 2014

I purchased this Cascade with Clorox dish washing gel packs from Dollar General 2 weeks ago.  I normally use the liquid dish washing detergent but these were about the same price so I wanted to give them a try.  I only paid $3.50 for the bag of 16 gel packs and I normally pay $3 for the liquid dish washing detergent. When I used the liquid detergent my glasses and plates always came out with white spots and food still stuck on them. I have been using these gel packs for 2 weeks now and they work great! NONE of my dishes come out with spots on them or stuck on food.  Everything comes out sparkling clean and sanitized. Here's a picture of a glass right out of the dish washer.


 I like the lemon scent to them as well.  It makes the whole kitchen smell "clean" when the dish washer is done.  I don't think I will ever go back to the liquid dish detergent after using these.. especially for only 50 cents more!  Great product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment